HSHS Homepage · HSHS Faculty & Staff

Certified Nursing Assistant

Nursing assistants are unlicensed persons employed to perform basic nursing care services for the ill, injured, handicapped or disabled under the direction and supervision of licensed nurses in hospitals, nursing homes, private homes and other health care agencies and settings. Titles for these nonlicensed workers include, but are not limited to, nursing assistants, nursing aides, nursing attendants, orderlies, home health aides, personal care attendants and patient care technicians.

Certified Nursing Assistant classes are offered each semester. Classes are listed in the semester schedule. To register and pay, students may see the Student Services Specialist in the Health Sciences and Human Services Building or the Records and Admissions Office located in the Matrix of the Taylor Building. Tuition is required at the time of registration.

Class size is limited. Register early. No tuition will be refunded after the class has started.

Contact Information and Location:
Contact Person: Sue Jones
HSHS Building 131
315 Falls Avenue PO Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
Phone: 208-732-6742 or 800-680-0274, ext. 6742
Fax: 208-736-4743 (This is a shared fax. Please use a cover sheet.)
Our Department's Main Page