PN Program Goals
CSI PN Program Student Learning Outcomes:
The CSI PN Student Learning Outcomes are clear and concise. They state that, at the completion of this program of study, graduates will be able to:
- Promote the human dignity, integrity, self-determination, and personal growth of patients, oneself, and members of the health care team. [Human Flourishing]
- Provide a rationale for judgments used in the provision of safe, quality care and for decisions that promote the health of patients within a family context. [Nursing Judgment]
- Assess how one's personal strengths and values affect one's identity as a nurse and one's contributions as a member of the health care team. [Professional Identity]
- Question the basis for nursing actions, considering research, evidence, tradition, and patient preferences. [Spirit of Inquiry]
CSI PN Program Outcomes:
The PN Program Outcomes are clearly articulated and are as follows:
- The CSI PN Program will graduate at least 75% of cohort.
- The graduates of CSI's PN Program will have a passing rate for first-time test takers takers equal to, or greater than, the national average.
- One year after graduation, at least 80% of the graduate respondents will be employed in nursing or will be continuing their nursing education.
- One year after graduation and initial employment, 80% of employers who respond to a questionnaire will express positive satisfaction with the performance of CSI PN graduates.
- One year after graduation, at least 80% of graduates responding to a questionnaire will express positive satisfaction with the CSI PN Program of study (instruction, delivery, and content)