The mission of the College of Southern Idaho's Associate of Applied Science Radiologic Technology Program in Radiography is to prepare students to become graduates for entry level employment as ARRT Registered Technologists in Radiography.
The goals established to achieve this mission include:
- Program effectiveness will be measured on an ongoing basis.
- Students will be clinically competent.
- Students will possess problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Students will communicate and interact effectively with patients and staff.
- Students and graduates will behave ethically.