The mission of the College of Southern Idaho's Associate of Applied Science Radiologic Technology Program in Radiography is to prepare students to become graduates for entry level employment as ARRT Registered Technologists in Radiography.
The goals established to achieve this mission include:
- Measuring program effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Producing clinically competent students.
- Producing students with problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Producing students who can effectively communicate and interact with patients and staff.
- Producing students and graduates who behave ethically.