- Health Science Human Services Student Scholarship
- If you are a HSHS Program student with a 3.0 GPA (cumulative GPA or last semester’s GPA) AND are taking 7 or more CSI Credits in a single semester you may qualify for the HSHS Student Scholarship.
- Click on the hyperlink above for more information
- The application dates are:
- For spring semester: Nov. 24 - Jan. 6
- For summer semester: March 15 - June 1
- For fall Semester: June 15 - Aug. 15
- F.A. Davis is delighted to offer our 1st annual $1,500 student scholarship opportunity. This scholarship reflects our continual commitment to the education of nurses and recognizes the very special nature of those who have chosen to embark on this challenging, yet rewarding career path. Award amount: $1,500 - Deadline: July 15, 2015
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.