HSHS Homepage · HSHS Faculty & Staff

Transfer of Credits to CSI

"CSI accepts transfer from other accredited postsecondary institutions. However, each student's transcript is evaluated on an individual basis. Conversely, courses taken at CSI should transfer to other two year and four year colleges and universities."

CSI Transfer Guide

To better facilitate transfer of credits to the College of Southern Idaho please follow these steps:
  • Make application and be accepted as a student at the College of Southern Idaho
  • Contact the institution from which you received the credits and request an Official Transcript to be mailed to:

    College of Southern Idaho
    Admissions and Records
    P. O. Box 1238
    Twin Falls, Idaho 83301

  • Records and Admission will notify you when they have received these documents and have transferred the credits.
  • You may address any questions about this process to the staff at 208-732-6795. Please remember that the beginning of each semester is a “peak” time for transfer of credits and there may be an extended wait if you procrastinate. So, the sooner the better!